Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boo Boo Face

I had a little rant about how sicky poo I am but in the editing process I accidently deleted it.  So, just pretend you read it. :)

On a less whiny note, I just have to get through, not counting today, 2 more days of school before I'm home free for spring break!!  A lot of my friends are going to South Padre, I too was once involved in these plans, but I'm homesick and tired and just ready to get my butt home for a nice, long, relaxing week.  I will be in San Marcos from Monday-ish to Wednesday-ish.  I'm bringing my best friend in the entire world to visit Texas State.  She's really like my little sister and, I really hope she ends up in the good ole hill country next fall.
Here are a few things I miss very much right about now:
My pops.

..and my mom. I don't have a picture of her by herself and, I really wanted to use this picture of my dad.

Snow Days :)

Dynamo Games!!

ok, and my momma!!

Tehe, sorry if this post was a downer, oops.

Maybe this will cheer everyone up!

No comments:

Post a Comment